| The Boland Group - Highlights of Mission Driven assignments:
Selected representative searches in the Mission Driven space:
- For a highly regarded United Way in the nation's breadbasket, having implemented the community impact model without sufficient support and understanding of those most affected, the Board of Directors engaged us to recruit a:
- CEO, with both for-profit and non-profit leadership experience who could win back the trust and support of the community as the organization most able to achieve systemic change in education, finance and health services.
- For a not for profit mental health center (CMHC) in the Midwest, recognized regionally for its innovation and evidenced based practices, the Board of Directors was looking for a
- CEO, who could lead the organization to a an even higher (national) level of excellence. After a 10 month search failed to surface a “game-changer”, the Board evaluated seven search firms before selecting TBG. We conducted a national search, presented candidates within 30 days, interviewed finalists within 60 days, and the successfully recruited CEO was on board in 90 days.
- For a YMCA organization in the Midwest, the Board of Directors was looking for a
- visionary but hands-on CEO, to help take the organization to the next level, in part by cultivating and leveraging collaborative partnerships with for-profit businesses, individuals, government agencies and other non-profits in the area to make highest and best use of the organization’s resources.
- For the CEO of the Girl Scouts of America, a
- CIO to leverage the untapped potential of the organization’s resources and data, by implementing flexible, modular, expandable and scalable infrastructure, and upgrading legacy applications with user-driven solutions.
- For a non-profit provider of therapeutic and rehabilitative services for children and adults with physical disabilities, a
- CEO, who could help position this Midwestern organization as a center of excellence, in part by leveraging a new state of the art, world-class athletic facility as the therapeutic destination of choice for adaptive sports and other world class therapeutic offerings.
- For the local chapter of a global healthcare society dedicated to providing research and services for victims of an auto-immune disease, an
- Executive Director, to transform this regional chapter into a magnet for the funding and volunteers required to provide a rich spectrum of services and support.