| The Boland Group - Highlights of Mission Driven Healthcare Searches:
(For Other Industry or Function Specific assignments, see Financial Officer Searches, Finance, Accounting Audit searches, Professional Services Searches, Mission Critical Searches, Financial Services (industry) Searches, Healthcare searches, IT Security searches, and Cleared Professional Searches)
Selected representative searches in the not for profit Behavioral Health and Substance Addiction space:
- For a not for profit community mental health center in the Midwest, recognized for its innovation and evidenced based practices, the Board of Directors was looking for a
- CEO, who could lead the organization to a an even higher (national) level of excellence. After a 10 month search failed to surface a “game-changer”, the Board evaluated five search firms before selecting TBG. We conducted a national search, presented candidates within 30 days, interviewed finalists within 60 days, and the successfully recruited CEO was on board in 90 days.
- For a highly regarded United Way in the nation's breadbasket, having implemented the community impact model with insufficient focus on behavioral healthcare for those affected by mental health, substance abuse, or addictions, the Board of Directors engaged us to recruit a
- CEO, with both for-profit and non-profit leadership experience who could win back the trust and support of the community as the organization most able to achieve systemic change in basic needs, education, finance and health services.
- World's largest specialty managed care organization created as a result of the merger of three separate behavioral healthcare plans,.
- Multiple Positions, from C-level, VP-level, Directors and Managers to entry level positions.
- Developed and implemented recruiting/retention plan for over 100 professionals across three geographically dispersed locations.
- For a not-for-profit United Way organization in the Midwest, the Board of Directors was looking for a
- visionary but hands-on CEO, to help take the organization to the next level, in part by cultivating and leveraging collaborative partnerships with for-profit businesses, individuals, government agencies and other non-profits in the area to make highest and best use of the organization’s resources.
- For a non-profit provider of therapeutic and rehabilitative services for children and adults with physical disabilities, a
- CEO, who could help position this Midwestern organization as a center of excellence, in part by leveraging a new state of the art, world-class athletic facility as the therapeutic destination of choice for adaptive sports and other world class therapeutic offerings.
- For the local chapter of a global healthcare society dedicated to providing research and services for victims of an auto-immune disease, an
- Executive Director, to transform this regional chapter into a magnet for the funding and volunteers required to provide a rich spectrum of services and support.
- Leading provider of Consumer Driven Health Care solutions:
- Multiple Marketing Managers to support the development and implementation of comprehensive consumer-focused communications strategic initiatives, including print, interactive, web-based and other media
- Multiple Client Services Directors, Managers and Account Coordinators , to lead the implementation and management of major client accounts from introduction through business renewal (ongoing)
- Multiple Account Implementation Coordinators and Managers, to lead the initial account installation process (ongoing).
- For a prestigious academic medical center and teaching hospital:
- a Manager, Planning & Analytics, for the marketing organization (Pennsylvania).
- Newly formed integrated delivery healthcare system (White Plains):
- CIO to lead integration of four member community hospitals
- CEO , at-risk staff model HMO and Highly confidential Divisional CFO search
- Client CEO characterized service as 'the gold standard' of search
- Largest provider of professional services to public sector health and human agencies,
- President of Government Operations (Northern VA)
- IT Strategy Partner (Mid-west)