| The Boland Group - Highlights of Mission Driven Healthcare assignments:
Selected representative searches for Nonprofit Community Healthcare organizations:
- For the Board of a highly respected $20M Community Mental Health Center (CMHC) seeking to become a Certified Community Behavioral Healthcare Center (CCBHC)
- CEO to replace the incumbent CEO, who was retiring after 32 years. The successful candidate had just successfully led another CMHC through the transition to national certification as a CCBHC, one of the first in the state. Board approval was unanimous.
- For a $10M provider of Shared Services to a statewide association of Community Mental Health Centers (CMHCs) and Certified Community Behavioral Healthcare Centers (CCBHCs)
- CEO to identify and fully leverage the untapped potential of the existing capabilities while identifying ways to expand capacity. Successful candidate identified almost $1M in immediate revenue generating opportunities in the first year, and is on track to reach $30M+ revenues in five years. Search conducted despite pandemic.
- For a not for profit Community Mental Health Center, recognized regionally for its innovation and evidenced based practices, the Board of Directors sought a
- CEO, who could lead the organization to a an even higher (national) level of excellence. After a 10 month search failed to surface a “game-changer”, the Board evaluated seven search firms before selecting TBG. After a national search, TBG presented candidates within 30 days, interviewed finalists within 60 days, and the successfully recruited CEO was on board in 90 days
- For a $250M national Managed Behavioral Healthcare firm created through the merger of a non-profit and a for-profit organization
- a CIO to recruit, retain or outplace 100 professionals around the country in under six months to complete the consolidation of three data centers and develop an integrated system to support the new nationwide service area.
- For a nonprofit Provider of Therapeutic and Rehabilitative Services for children and adults with physical disabilities
- CEO, who could help position this Midwestern organization as a center of excellence, in part by leveraging a new state of the art, world-class athletic facility as the therapeutic destination of choice for adaptive sports and other world class therapeutic offerings.
- For the Florida Gulf Coast chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (NMSS) dedicated to providing research and services for victims of this complex auto-immune disease
- Executive Director, to transform this regional chapter into a magnet for the funding and volunteers required to provide a rich spectrum of services and support.