The Boland Group -
Finance, Accounting and Audit
(For Industry or Function Specific search assignments,
see Financial Officer Searches,
Professional Services Searches,
Mission Critical Searches,
Financial Services Industry Searches,
IT Security searches, and
Cleared Professional Searches)
Current and Recent Finance, Accounting & Audit recruiting experience:
- For a global financial services firm, with operations in 20 countries, multiple audit roles, including multiple internal audit senior associates and managers, a SAS 70 specialist and multiple IT auditors, IT Infrastructure specialists, Senior IT Auditor (CISA)
- Global Tax Manager, with a big five foundation and 10 to 15 years progressive international tax experience; CPA and MBA preferred. Global Consumer Products manufacturer (OH)
- Multiple consulting positions in the DC metro area for a rapidly growing Big Five Information Risk Management Advisory Services Practice
- For an international entertainment and gaming conglomerate, Senior Director of Financial Reporting and Manager of External Reporting (Mississippi Gulf Coast)
- VP Finance & Accounting, multi-billion global manufacturer with 20 plant locations; seeking CPA & MBA with SOX, SEC and GAAP in a shared services environment. (Indiana)
- For a major regional corporate investmentbank, Controller CIB and CFO / Managing Director, Capital Markets (Atlanta)
- For a closely held, privately funded Biotechnology Manufacturer (Central Maryland): Accounting Director with CFO potential, to join founders as first full time, finance exec.
- For a Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Venture Partners Portfolio Company (D.C. area): CFO with previous successful IPO experience, technology infrastructure software and services startup.
- For a leader in the Consumer Driven Healthcare space, Manager of Financial Operations and Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis.
- Senior Reimbursement Specialist with hospital closing / financial reporting, Medicare research and audit experience for an Integrated Delivery Healthcare System.(Southern VA)
- CFO with previous successful IPO experience, NEA & Grotech funded Internet Systems & Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) software and services firm (Northern VA).
- D.B. Alex Brown pre-IPO high tech Internet portfolio company (Pittsburgh); CFO with previous successful IPO experience (promoted after within six months to CEO).
- CFO, closely held pharmaceutical bio-tech, Nashville TN, traded on the London Stock Exchange.
- For the Controller of a $240M, 80 location division of a $6B conglomerate, Accounting Manager: financial consolidation / roll-up reporting; Cost & Budget Manager. (IL)
- Newly formed integrated delivery healthcare system (White Plains), confidential CFO search.
- Bi-lingual (Mandarin/English) VP Finance with strong cost accounting experience, based in the Fujian Province China for a US-headquartered solid state cooling manufacturer.
- For a privately held professional services firm serving the managed healthcare space, multiple HIPAA consultants and business analysts. (Central Maryland)