The Boland Group -
Financial Services (Industry)
(For Other Industry or Function Specific assignments, see
Financial Officer Searches,
Finance, Accounting Audit searches,
Professional Services Searches,
Mission Critical Searches,
Financial Services (industry) Searches,
IT Security searches, and
Cleared Professional Searches)
Selected representative Financial Services Industry assignments recently conducted or is actively under way:
Selected Representative Financial Services (Industry) Assignments
- For a boutique fee-based investment management firm, multiple
with a minimum $25M+ book of business (Milwaukee), ($125K++)
- For a “Big Four” Business Advisory Consulting practice, multiple Managers, Senior Managers, Associates and Senior Associates for the
Information Risk Management
practice. (Dallas, Houston, Denver, Tulsa, Oklahoma City)
- For a “Big Five” Global IT Consulting practice, multiple Partners, Senior Managers and Consultants for the
Vertical ($85K to $1.2M)
- For a global investment management firm, multiple
Investment Counselors / Advisors, Investment Center Manager, Corporate Actions Manager
(California, Virginia, Baltimore), ($45K-$85K,$125K++)
- For a global financial services firm, with operations in 20 countries, multiple roles, including: multiple
senior associates and managers, portfolio & performance analysts.
- Risk Control Analyst Developer
, Hedge Fund ($110-150K); strong java experience developing sophisticated fixed income risk management applications. (Westchester County, NY, local only)
- Securities and Investments Industry
($80-100K USD) and
IT strategy consultants
($90-110K USD), boutique financial services firm (NYC, Boston and London)
Investment Operations Performance
, Group Leader (second level manager, $55K-75K+ bonus) and supervisor (first line manager, $45-60K+bonus), Global Investment Fund. 5+ years relevant experience in Performance, Fund Accounting, Portfolio Accounting. $55K-65K ++
Fixed lncome Fund Accounting
, Group Leader, Global Investment Fund. 5+ years relevant experience in fixed income fund accounting. NYC metro area (local only). $55K-75K + bonus.
Investment Operations, Compliance Supervisor
, Global Investment Fund. Minimum 3 years investment compliance. Baltimore Washington area (local only). $45-60K plus bonus.
Global Head of Client Reporting
(London, Washington DC) Global Investment Fund. Minimum 8+ years of diverse investment operations experience, including client reporting, performance analysis, etc.$150K++
Writer / Marketing Product Manager,
Mutual Fund Sacramento CA (relocation available). Marketing communications and product management experience with 401Ks and IRAS.
CIB Controller, Capital Markets CFO, VP Risk Management, Manager, Wholesale Credit Services
(Commercial Lending) top 20 Global Investment Bank.
Capital Markets. Seattle WA (relocation available) Minimum of 7+ years capital markets experience, including derivatives and (SOX) Oxley compliance.
- Senior Financial Analysts (two), U.S. based research practice (Boston, local strongly preferred). Experience in two or more major market segments (e.g. Retirement, Asset Management, Intermediary, Insurance or Managed Accounts. $70-85K.
Multiple ASP.net C# developers
with experience developing / supporting trading applications, strong knowledge of Bloomberg and similar information services, Financial Services Firm. (NYC metro, $75K-105K ++)
Investment Firm, NYC metro area (local only) $55-85K. 5+ years experience, including GAAP and investment accounting software.
- Multiple Clients,
advisory consultants with investment operations and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), auditors and financial analysts with unique certifications (e.g. CFA, CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, CMA); analysts with industry-specific standards (e.g. COBIT, SCORM, SEC, FDICIA, GAAP)